9 August 2023
Borrisoleigh Active Social Club
Borrisoleigh Active Social Club held their Mystery Trip last Friday. Nobody knew where they were headed other than they were staying within the County of Tipperary. Everybody on the bus had to guess where we were going and Marcella from the Bush and Briar coffee shop kindly donated a prize to the winner which was Frances Kennedy.
- Offertory Collection €685.00
- Cashel & Emly Pilgrimage to Lough Derg & Knock on 18th & 19th August 2023. Includes Holy Mass in Knock on Friday, overnight stay in Donegal with D B & B. Saturday travel to Lough Derg for 1 day retreat 10am to 4pm. Meal on way home. Cost €195 pps. Book immediately. Fr. Murphy 086 3868877 or Bridget O’Dea 086 6792754.
- Parish Office opening hours: 2.30 – 5.30pm – Mon & Tues ONLY
- Anniversary Masses: 12th August 7pm – Special Intention.
- Mass Times for 15th Aug – Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Stone Masonry Course
Chair Yoga and Meditation
Pic of the Past
Your Website Needs You
Committee: Enda Ryan, Noreen Fahy, Marie McGrath, Derry O’Donnell
Many thanks to all those who contributed photographs and news items.
Remember, we need you to continue to send us material so that we can keep our website current and interesting.
Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is supported by
Borrisoleigh Community Development Association.
While we make every effort possible to ensure that the information contained in this Website is accurate and complete, we cannot accept any legal liability as a result of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information presented to users of this site. We also reserve the right to edit material for suitability to a website format.
Also, if you like what you see and want to leave a comment, remember to use the Guestbook