2 February 2022
Borrisoleigh Community Development Association Notes
Tipperary PPN is running a Grant Application Writing workshop, on Thursday 3rd March 2022 from 7pm-9pm. To book you place for this workshop please visit https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/
Ensure to book in early, the workshop in February was oversubscribed!
Below are the objectives that can be achieved by attending this one evening course:
- Understand the components of a grant opportunity and to recognise if a grant opportunity is suitable for your group.
- Develop the attitude and skills needed to write competitive grant proposals successfully.
- How to manage the challenges of writing a successful grant application.
- Gain competence in writing typical grant components, including a statement of need, implementation strategies, monitoring & evaluation, classify outcomes & impact, budget attachments, and an executive summary.
Click here to view the Tipperary PPN January newsletter with 1. PPN News & Members Corner; 2. Funding/ Grant Opportunities; 3. Public Service Announcements, Training and Upcoming Local Events
Mindful yoga and meditation classes
New block of mindful yoga and meditation classes beginning Tuesday 8th in the community center in Borrisoleigh.
Anniversary Masses: Friday 4th February @ 10am Mass Mick & Nelly Bourke,Chapel Street, Borrisoleigh.
We are also asked to remember in your prayers the soul of Joan Kennedy, Ross Cottage, Friar St. Thurles who was interred recently.
Feast of St. Blaise: Throats will be blest at 10am Mass.
Experienced part-time Parish Secretary required. (20hrs per week)
- Knowledge of MS Office and Surf accounts essential.
- Must have ability to work on own initiative and have good interpersonal skills.
- Confidentiality essential.
Please send Curriculum Vitae by e-mail together with 2 written references to Parish Office, email@example.com or to Templemore Parish Office, McAuley Community Centre, Church Rd. Templemore, Co. Tipperary by Monday 7th February 2022.
Thought for the week: Give to the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you.
Pic of the Past
Your Website Needs You
Committee: Enda Ryan, Noreen Fahy, Marie McGrath, Derry O’Donnell
Many thanks to all those who contributed photographs and news items.
Remember, we need you to continue to send us material so that we can keep our website current and interesting.
Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is supported by Borrisoleigh Community Development Association.
While we make every effort possible to ensure that the information contained in this Website is accurate and complete, we cannot accept any legal liability as a result of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information presented to users of this site. We also reserve the right to edit material for suitability to a website format.
Also, if you like what you see and want to leave a comment, remember to use the Guestbook